Wednesday 28 December 2011

Monkey See, Monkey Do

Monkey see, Monkey do.
Everyone else is doing it, so I guess I will too!

Here are Brown Paper Packages' most popular posts from 2011
and my personal faves at the end...


By FAR the most popular post...almost entirely thanks to Pinterest!
It makes me laugh every time I look at my stats because that is the one project where I followed a tutorial from another blog! Oh the traffic that has been sent her way!

These were a lot of fun to create out of old clothes lying around in my fabric totes...but I certainly didn't expect them to go over as well as they did. What a fun surprise!

I'm so glad you stopped by! : ) 


And guess what? We still love it! 
Which is a verrrry good thing, cause I don't have any intentions of repainting that wall anytime in the next decade or so.


Have I mentioned that the candy tree fell over four times and had to be completely redecorated every time?!


Still lovin' on the black and white and no plans to change it out...yet!


Easiest. Project. Ever.


The kiddies are still lovin' on this one too and it has made a great step ladder for me when I need to get something out of a high cupboard...whoo!
And three of my favorites?

Cement Look Candle Holders



There's been quite a bit of crafting going on around here in 2011 and I look forward to sharing lots more with you in 2012...and hopefully lots more design changes in our home and yard too!

Until then though...we still have one more Christmas celebration to attend, New Years Eve to celebrate, a big birthday and retirement party to help throw...so I'm going to continue on with my little blogging break while I spend time with family and friends, and leave you now with my biggest wishes for a very happy and blessed New Year to each one of you!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Evie! Got your sweet reply today while I was out ALL day having girl time with my mom and daughter (we deserved it!). Stopping back by now to "see whatcha got". ;) What great posts! I'm thinking I'd never have the patience to stencil a whole wall (or room!)...but that is gorgeous...and you already know I LOVE that headboard. (I can empathize with you on that headboard project.)

    Happy New Year to you, too. Go enjoy your family time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything...especially the window turned coat hook...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very clever. Love visiting. I was just dropping by to wish you a Happy New Year and thank you for visiting my place and your special comments. I look forward to engaging more with you in 2012. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...