Monday 17 October 2011

Pinspiration Monday!

Hey everyone! My apologies - Pinspiration Monday is coming to you a little later than usual  today
(although maybe better late than never, like last Monday, hey?). I've been struggling with pretty severe fatigue for quite a few weeks now, and last night we had a humdinger of a night with our two babies having a good cry fest until the wee hours of the morning.
 Needless to say, my usual blogging time of 7:00 am - 8:00 am did NOT happen this morning!

But without any further whining about my crossed & blurry eyes and fuzzy brain...let's take a look at some Pinterest faves this week!








Are you getting tired of my crush on black & white yet? I hope not!
This room is just so gorgeous. Every element is perfection.
Come to think of it - I'd be quite happy to crawl right into that bed and have a long nap right about now...

Totally loving the grey and white too.
The bedding is just fabulous.
And since Hubby and I have been knocking ourselves out working on our own tufted headboard,
 I have to say I'm in love with this one.
Beautiful.


Moving on to the kitchen...I want this one.
End of story.
In fact, this is the inspiration picture for my kitchen remodel that is going to happen some year...

I think if my laundry room looked like this...I would make it my new hiding spot!


Or...maybe here.
Who would ever want to leave?
I'd make up my bed right there by the bathtub and order room service.

Then again - I'm not much a "bath" girl.
I like me showers.
And I'd like showering in this one just fine.
If I was wealthy enough to have a fireplace in my shower - I'd be wealthy enough to pay someone to scrub all that tile every week too - which would totally rock.

Are all these beautiful rooms making you hungry?!
No?
Well, I'm on a no-sugar thing right now so everything makes me hungry.
These sammies look beyond teeth-sinkable. Ooey, gooey and cheesy...mmmm.
Yum, yum.


How about this one?
I made this fig & prosciutto pizza (not this one, but I used this recipe) a few weeks ago
and believe me - it is every bit as delicious as it looks.



I copied these too when I was craving some sort of uber decadent birthday cake a couple weeks back.
Let me tell you - they did not disappoint.
Yumm-O.


I'm lovin' this fab menu chalkboard.
I'd like to think if I had this in my kitchen, I might get organized enough to do weekly meal plans.
A girl can dream...right??


While we're on the topic of DIY projects - how adorable are these mason jar soap pumps?!
I. Love. Them.




















These felted acorns are way too stinkin' cute.
How perfect for fall decorating!



























And last but not least, I thought I'd leave you with this picture from my province that I came across.
Isn't it beautiful?! Am I allowed to say that?!

Until next time....have a great week!
I'm off to organize files now...yippy skippy! Don't you wish you were me!

10 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. It's been 4:00 in the morning every night for weeks. I will add to my order: that kitchen, the big shower and a dozen cupcakes :). Hope is gets better for both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you just love pinterest? I do. I love all of these things, it's so fun to create a dream house. oh and those soap dispensers are awesome, my boyfriend's sister makes them and sells them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have that sammie now, after reading your post, I think I'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that your nights have been crummy lately.

    Love that shower - and the fact that there's a fire place right near it so a person would stay toasty warm when they got out.

    That pic of Alberta is gorgeous! I got to enjoy your beautiful mountains this summer & loved every moment. I never get tired of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, that shower is fabulous and I will take the maid too, to clean it;):) The sammies look fantastic! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome! That shower looks AMAZING! And that kitchen is gorgeous! I love pinterest stalking. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pins! Love that shower, too. Surely would be awesome - probably stay in there way too long!
    It looks so relaxing. Beautiful pic of Canada, was it Alberta?
    xoxo
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun pins! I love black and white ... something so clean about that combination and so easy to *dress up*! Some treats and a dream vacation!! PIN ON!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so very much for joining in with my weekly Pinning and Singing Pinterest Party. I am so thrilled that you joined in and shared these gorgeous pins. I just adore that divine bathroom!

    This week’s Linky party is on now so please come and check out my favourite Halloween pins for the week if you have 5 minutes to spare.

    Best wishes and happy pinning,
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. PS I've just tweeted about this gorgeous post!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...